Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dog Health Questions: Would you save a dog or a human?

You're walking your dog. You see a guy jogging on train tracks. The dog gets away from you and his leash gets tangled in the tracks. A train is rapidly approaching. Guy can't hear you yelling at him because he's got headphones in. You can either untangle the dog or pull the guy to safety.

Who do you save?

I'd save my dog. Train guy deserves to eat it for running on tracks.

Choosing The Best Dog Training Treats



Recommended Answer:
i'd save my dog

Keeping Your Pet Dog Trained


  • i'd save the dog and make hand motions to the guy to get off the tracks

    although the conductor to the lead locomotive would probably start blasting the horn. i'm sure the engineer/crew wouldnt want to kill the man, he/she'd have to live with that for the rest of his/her life

  • if it was my dog, and there was a 90% chance if saving it vs a 50% chance of getting to the guy in time, in the heat of the moment the dog. but you've gotta consider, a guy has (potentially) a family, etc. maybe he volunteers. maybe he's a great man. he's got intellect. a dog will hump your leg.

  • no one should be dumb enough to wear headphones AND jog on train tracks unless he didnt think that the train track was active id throw the rock at the guy and untangle the dog then RUN just cuz its fun to throw rocks at ppl ^_^

  • Both. Push the dude out of the way and untangle the dog quick.

  • I'd save dog. Your right, the guy should have been smart. He should have known that he would eventually get ran over. Lol...

  • I'd save the person..
    I'm not like most people in PETA who think people are not as important. :)

  • both cuz both are important

  • My dog in a heartbeat. You don't know the guy so even though it's sad, you won't miss him. I could not live without my dog and I would miss her more than anything

  • Why would you run farther to save one of them?

    And then risk getting squashed yourself?

  • The dog.

  • My dog, I am more ashamed of a man who jogs on train tracks then a dog who licks his private.

  • id save who evers closer to me.. if the dogs far away then hes out of luck. and vice versa

  • Dogs. I hate humans.

  • dog, humans are worthless

  • humans oviously but if it was my dog on the line, you already kno

  • My dog. What has that guy done for me so that i sacrafice something i love to save his life?

  • I'd be able to do both :)

  • a shark becuzz sharks are awsome ;D

  • ah be nice ' i would save them both .

  • um i would say my dog.

  • Are you retarded?

    You are a human being. You should save your fellow HUMAN beings. A dog is a different species.

    whatever, this is a highly unrealistic situation anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment